Business credit cards are good for small expenses but won't grow in line with your business.
Relying on credit cards can be expensive in the long run, and any issues with repayment may affect your credit rating and ability to get finance later on.
Invoice finance can offer higher limits that will scale with your business, without the credit risk.
Flexible limits of up to £3m, which scale as your business grows.
Typically £1-5k, inflexible and rely on credit rating rather than revenue.
You pick and choose the invoices you want to finance.
Use when you like, but can impact your credit rating.
Simple fee structure. Pay interest only on what you need.
Fixed, high interest rate and charges for going over your limit.
Apply online in just 15 minutes, decision within 24 hours.
Up to 2 weeks to apply and receive the card.
Log in anytime to see your account or speak to your dedicated account manager.
Paper statements and customer service call centres.
It’s quick and easy to access funds, which means you can get the cash flow you need to get on with business. With MarketFinance, you get:
- Fast funding: quick funding decisions and set-up
- Hassle free experience: easy to use digital interface
- Help in real-time: personal customer support
- Straightforward costs: no hidden fees
- What is working capital finance?
- What is Purchase Order finance?
- What is trade finance?
- What is import finance?
- What is receivables finance?
- What is asset lending?
- What is asset finance?
- What is export finance?
- What is transport finance?
- What is recruitment finance?
- What is manufacturing finance?
- What is invoice finance
- What is factoring?
- What is spot factoring?
- What is invoice trading?
- What is invoice discounting?
- What is selective invoice discounting?
- Factoring vs invoice discounting
- The advantages and disadvantages of debt factoring
- How to compare factoring companies
- Invoice finance vs overdrafts
- Invoice finance vs business credit cards
- What is a debenture?
- What is working capital?
- What is peer-to-peer, crowdfunding and alternative finance?
- What is the Peer-to-Peer Finance Association?
- How to deal with late payment
- Top tips to improve cash flow