The Peer-to-Peer Finance Association (P2PFA) is the industry association which represents online debt-based alternative finance companies.
Peer-to-Peer Finance is an alternative business funding solution which is bringing much-needed new competition and choice to the banking market in the UK providing funds to creditworthy individuals and businesses.
Through peer-to-peer lending and invoice finance platforms , businesses and consumers can ‘rely on each other‘ for lending and borrowing services, providing lenders and investors with attractive rates of return, and credit worthy borrowers with competitive access to finance. Peer to peer business loans are now an incredibly popular form of finance, and used by businesses worldwide.
For more info, take a look at our 3 minute guide to The Peer-to-Peer Finance Association .
- P2P/PtP: peer to peer
- P2P crowdfunding: Getting business funding from a large number of unrelated people (through an online platform)
- P2P business lending: money being lent to businesses through a platform which matches lenders to borrowers
We're a proud member of the Peer-to-Peer Finance Association and are committed to upholding the high standards of conduct and consumer protection set by the P2PFA.
Find out more about us here .
- What is working capital - a guide to working capital solutions
- What is purchase order financing?
- What is trade finance?
- What is import finance?
- Accounts receivables financing
- What is asset lending?
- What is asset finance?
- What is export finance?
- What is transport finance?
- What is recruitment finance?
- What is manufacturing finance?
- What is invoice finance?
- What is factoring?
- What is spot factoring?
- What is invoice trading?
- What is invoice discounting?
- What is selective invoice discounting?
- Factoring vs invoice discounting
- The advantages and disadvantages of debt factoring
- How to compare factoring companies
- Invoice finance vs overdrafts
- Invoice finance vs business credit cards
- What is a debenture?
- What is working capital?
- Peer to peer finance, crowdfunding and alternative business funding
- What is the peer-to-peer finance association?
- How to deal with late payment
- Top tips to improve cash flow
- The ultimate guide to accredited cbils lenders
- What is the coronavirus business interruption loan scheme (cbils) and should my business apply for a loan?