Cash flow in the haulage and transport industry can be difficult, with rising fuel prices and high operational costs.
This can cause serious issues for a transport company when it wants to expand by acquiring new vehicles or pitching for new business.
Transport finance offers a way for businesses to release working capital , specifically from haulage and freight transactions, that might otherwise remain tied up in invoices for long periods of time, allowing them to grow.
Transport finance comes in the form of asset-based lending, usually where loans are secured against assets (i.e. vehicles).
We help a range of transport businesses including couriers, hauliers and distributors to take control of their cash flow, without needing to put their vehicles up as collateral.
It’s quick and easy to access funds, which means you can get the cash flow you need to get on with business. With MarketFinance, you get:
- Fast funding: quick funding decisions and set-up
- Hassle free experience: easy to use digital interface
- Help in real-time: personal customer support
- Straightforward costs: no hidden fees
- What is working capital - a guide to working capital solutions
- What is purchase order financing?
- What is trade finance?
- What is import finance?
- Accounts receivables financing
- What is asset lending?
- What is asset finance?
- What is export finance?
- What is transport finance?
- What is recruitment finance?
- What is manufacturing finance?
- What is invoice finance?
- What is factoring?
- What is spot factoring?
- What is invoice trading?
- What is invoice discounting?
- What is selective invoice discounting?
- Factoring vs invoice discounting
- The advantages and disadvantages of debt factoring
- How to compare factoring companies
- Invoice finance vs overdrafts
- Invoice finance vs business credit cards
- What is a debenture?
- What is working capital?
- Peer to peer finance, crowdfunding and alternative business funding
- What is the peer-to-peer finance association?
- How to deal with late payment
- Top tips to improve cash flow